Saturday, September 02, 2006

Ganesh Chaturthi

A weekend again.... this time clashing with the Chaturthi holiday..... thank god it saved one day at work..... I know many would be cursing me for this statement..... but friends...... thats my opinion.....
Well as usual i was late for the function.... rather i reached in the evening at my native on the day of Ganesh Chaturthi...... can u belive that and everybody at home were waiting for me...... work doesnt permit all pleasures in life, i guess so.....
This time We3 were not together...... But Sachin joined me on the second..... "Visarjan" day with his sis Puja..... He already missed some fun by then...... But better late than never...... Both of them enjoyed every bit of it...... I heard Anup is joining us next time......
Some photography at my native.....how could miss that...... i didnt get anything greate though...... but for whatever i got ..... u can scroll down..... Hope We3 are planning something this weekend..... Keep browsing for more....... All your comments are most welcome....

No comments: