Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Pune This Time

I should thank my sis for this trip.... She had her CAT entrance exams in Pune and i was suppose to accompany her.... But for me it was another holiday and one of my favourite destination .... Anup ditched us this time though... but myself .... Sac and Puja(Sac's Sis) had a great holiday.... there is lot to share but i cant put everything in words.... "ONE OF MY BEST HOLIDAY" --sorry no pics from Pune--.... i saw many raised eyebrows when i mentioned this..... but it was more of a HOLIDAY for me.... The feeling is so great after a holiday like this.... I got some pictures from Mhableshwar for u guys..... But sorry for the quality.... Blame it on the bad light... But the weather was just awesome..... what else do we need after a hectic week and much more work coming ahead.... Pune is my Go go destination for now....

2 comments:

Manali said...

He forgot to mention me!!

I was there too!!:)

Parag Loliyekar said...

Oh yes dear... how can i forget you... it was all you ... who made this trip a memorable one and the best ... but then i thought u might not like me mentioning ur name here...