Thursday, March 29, 2007

My Village Dudes

Check out these guys from my village.... they were rocking all the way in J & K.... guarded by armed security guards all the time... had a grand welcome in Jammu with Baarat.... Isn't that wonderful....I wish i would have been there... Not to join them for the show,,, [[needless to say i know nothing about it.....]] but to capture the moments in my cam... but thank god one of them actually got some... for me?Whatever its nice to hear the stories from them.... In that group many of them had not gone beyond Karwar or Belgaum in their life time... and going to Jammu was a dream come true for them... thanks to Dept. of Art and Culture in Goa.... and they made our Goa proud with the applauds from some of the greatest stars on India in Music and Dance....I am so very tempted to write atleast one of the stories they narrated but not today... i got a something to read now..... check out some pics from their tour....

No comments: