Saturday, August 04, 2007

"Happy Friendship Day"


I would like to wish all my friends a very happy "FRIENDSHIP DAY"

. You guys might think why this pic all of a sudden.

I just wanted to put a pic of the three of us on this day.... Past 3 years have been the most memorableand the most happening of my life and i would like to thank Sachin and Anup for all their support and more over their FRIENDSHIP. SAPpers Rocks....

I am thankful to all my friends and the well wishers visiting my blog.

" Happy Friendship Day" once again

5 comments:

Sachin said...

Hey dude..here is wishing you a very happy friendship day.. and SAPpers rock forever...

Parag Loliyekar said...

yeh dude... Long live our friendship

Unknown said...

sentibab.. cheers and happy friendship day to u too..
seriously, these have been the most happening years ever..
hope to rock for a long time to come..

Sachin said...

senti bab naieeeee rey....

its marketing.. u wont understand that .. what say parag?:)))))

Parag Loliyekar said...

marketing for what guys... its already famous... and i need not try any senti stuffs for it....