Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yes I am Jealous!!!

We came across these 2 kids on our way to the Gr8 Escape rally. They were sitting in a small hut beside the mud road . Thanks to sac for this picture. I don't know why but i just cant forget the smile on their face. It was such a innocent smile. I really dont recollect my childhood days but I
am very sure i was a noughty kid, ateast my family say so. But i dont know why, let me make a confession here, I am feeling so jealous of the 2 kids. I just wonder, as a kid did i ever get that kind of a smile on my face. Of course I have no complains about my life. But these kids were so obedient, that when we offered them some choclates they just refused and had a second look at their parents who were sitting at some distance. I can only wish and pray to god that these kids just keep smiling the same way all their life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

they are so innocent